4-H Fair Baby Show is Wednesday, July 25
The annual 4-H Baby Show at the Union County 4-H Fair is Wednesday, July 25, at 5:30 p.m., at the Jill Butterfield Shelter.
Registration is due to Extension Office by Friday, July 20.
Entry fee is $10 for the first class, $5 for each additional class, or unlimited categories for $25.
Late registrations will be accepted; however, names will not be in the programs and the entry fee is $10 for each class.
Categories include: Babies will be in age groups based on registrations...
• Prettiest Baby Girl
•Most Handsome Baby Boy
• Chubbiest Cheeks
• Best Dimples
• Reddest Hair
• Blondest Hair
• The Most Hair
•My pride and Joy (shown by a grandparent)
•Me and My Shadow (Shown by a parent or sibling)
• Best Little Farmer
• Best dressed
The following additional categories will be judged on creative ways to represent countries from around the world...
• International Baby Girl 2018 (up to 1 year old)
• International Baby Boy 2018 (up to 1 year old)
• Miss Universe 2018 (1 to 5 years old) *Mr. Universe 2018 (1 to 5 years old)
•Around the World Family (Entire family dressed from cultures from around the world)
• New Miss International Clover (up to 5 years of age, wearing formal attire)
• Most Tired Mom! (Moms of children of any age are eligible for this category).
ADS BY GOOGLE